Saturday, October 10, 2009

Go Hogs!!!

I just realized that I never posted about last weekend like I said I would. The Razorbacks played last Saturday, so we had some friends come over to watch with us. Eric, Leslie, and Tilly brought hot dogs and we had such a fun night sitting at the house watching the Hogs play. We took the kids outside to play while the weather was nice. Gage wasn't too sure what to think at first, but he warmed up quickly. Gage has a habit of spitting his passy out so Tilly would put it back in his mouth for him...she tried to anyway ;) Somehow it kept going in upside down and he would spit it out again! I thought this was a really cute one of little man!
And this, my friends, is for Tilly's momma! I think Tilly found something! I know you will love this one Leslie...I feel sure you will get me back later ;)
By the way...the Hogs won this one! GO HOGS!!!
Photobucket

No comments: