Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spoiled ALREADY!

As you can tell, Gage is already getting spoiled rotten and he isn't even here yet! It seems like someone is always getting him something! I guess I won't complain though...it has really been nice! Yesterday my Mom bought him the sweetest little Teddy Bear that says, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, guide and guard me through the night, and wake me with the mornings light". It is the absolute sweetest thing ever! Thanks again Meme! And today, a softball friend of ours brought him the biggest piggy bank I have ever seen, and to make it even better, it has money in it! Thanks so much Kelly and Greg Ryan...you two are so sweet!!! Here I am with both his new gifts!

We had our ultrasound today, and we got a tiny little glimpse of Gage! It wasn't intended to do a 4D today, but by accident, we did! My doctor has just recently got his machine to do the 4D's so, when he hit a wrong button, this is what we saw! Isn't he precious! I think he looks like his Daddy...what do you think?

No comments: