Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moving right along...

I made my weekly trip to Hobby Lobby yesterday to buy the letters for Gage's wall and had planned on painting them sometime this weekend. Well...I couldn't wait! I wanted so badly to start on them, that I went to Wal-Mart at 9:00 last night to buy the paint! I have a bad problem with patience and when I want something...I WANT IT NOW!! So, I stayed up half the night trying to get them just perfect, and in my opinion, they turned out GREAT! Here they are! Tell me what you think!


Speaking of patience...the dresser still hasn't made its way to me. I'm not too happy about it, but I suppose it doesn't do any good to be mad, so I'm "patiently" waiting. I'm thinking maybe this is God's way of teaching my a lesson in life that I certainly need to work on before my little one gets here...ha!

3 comments:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I lovw Gage's room! So cute. I got that outfit for Wells at Gymboree - it's on sale for $6.99! It's so warm & fuzzy.

Stephanie said...

WOW!! They look FANTASTIC!! I wish I had that talent! I cannot wait to see the finished nursery! So far it looks AWESOME!

Kristi said...

They look great, I can't believe YOU painted those! And just a little hint, you really need patients before your little man gets here!