Thursday, November 10, 2022

I'm embarrassed to tell you…

 
 
Hi Anna!
 
I used to spend so much money at ULTA and Sephora. I was always shocked at the register! But after watching tutorials online, and writing down everything that the beauty bloggers used, I would skip into the store, grab up ALL THE THINGS, and race home excited to discover how AWESOME I looked!!
But that never happened.
 
I would use tons of (confusing) makeup, multiple (expensive) palettes, and just never LOVED the way I looked in my makeup. It didn't look like...ME. And there were so. many. layers. 
 
And then I found Seint. And I FINALLY feel like the prettiest version of MYSELF in my makeup. 
You deserve that too.
 
You took the quiz and found your colors, but if you're not 100% sure about your results, just send me a selfie and I'll let you know your perfect shades- I'm a color matching expert!
 
Take a pic of your beautiful makeup-free face with your phone in natural window light and reply to this email! I'll take it from there!
 
(And if you're worried about sending me a picture of you with no makeup, just remember I do this EVERY DAY!)  You are ALL beautiful! 
 
Block 6th
 
Talk soon friend!
xoxo, Desiree
 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments: