Friday, November 11, 2022

As long as you don't mind seeing me in my pajamas😊

 
 
ordering new makeup? You're not in this alone!
 
Block 6th
 
When you become my customer, you can get a FREE 10 minute Virtual Call with me so I can show you EXACTLY how to use your new Seint Makeup!
 
When I first saw Seint makeup, I was so intrigued, but I wasn't sure if I could duplicate this whole application process. I mean- little tins, cream makeup, double-sided brushes! I was a mineral powder girl, and this was DIFFERENT. 
 
But Different doesn't mean Difficult. And now that I'm using cream, I'll NEVER go back.
 
  • It doesn't settle into my fine lines.
  • I look younger that I did using powder and liquid foundation.
  • I can get ready in five minutes.
  • If I make a mistake I can quickly fix it, without having to wipe off and start over.
  • My sensitive skin is finally not red and angry!
     
This makeup is crazy high quality, long lasting, and the all 4 custom colors and brush together are less than $100, which is a fraction of what I used to spend at ULTA. We also really stand behind our makeup- If you're not totally in love, I can help you process a return or exchange in the first 30 days- no questions asked. Give it a try- you might just become obsessed with how you feel in this 3D Foundation! I'd love to help you through your first application (as long as you don't laugh at my pajamas!) Just respond to this email and we will set up a time!

Still need help picking out your colors? Just send me a makeup free selfie and I'll get you color matched! 
xoxo, Desiree
 
Pinterest
Instagram
 

No comments: