Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas...Part 1

If you have been a follower of my blog for any amount of time, you know that the Holidays are crazy for us. We have several places to be so we try to split the, all up within a few days. For that reason, I'm going to post about Christmas by the day.

Michael and I decided that since we had so many places to be on the weekend, that we would go ahead and open our gifts from each other on Thursday night. I am seriously, the most impatient person EVER and knowing that I have gifts to open gets the best of me. I think Michael just gave in because I begged for them very single day until he did ;) 

Gage opened a few of his too! He was SO much fun this year and SO different from the years in the past. The excitement in his eyes, as he opened each gift, made my heart melt every time!

I loved having our Christmas together, just the 3 of us, and I can't wait until next year when we will celebrate Jesus' Birthday as a family of 4!!

Stay tuned for Part 2...

No comments: