Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Pictures 2011...

I think maybe, since September was the last time I blogged, I should probably do a little catching up and get back on my blog game. I was 23 weeks pregnant then and had recently found out that we were expecting a little GIRL! Now, I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and have never been more ready to meet her! I am feeling great, and for the most part I have had an awesome pregnancy. I have only had a few days when I thought I might not make it through these 9 months ;) I have been terrible about taking belly pictures this time, so I thought I would share some professional pictures we had made a few weeks ago! I am beyond thrilled with how they turned out and so glad I went ahead and had them made. For some reason, when you weigh 25 more than usual and your belly sticks out a foot from the rest of your body, you just don't feel great about having your pictures made ;)




Gage is so ready for his little sister to get here! He talks about her all the time and always asks when we are going to get her. I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he finally gets to meet her!
Photobucket

No comments: