Sunday, August 17, 2008

11 WEEKS!!

Well, it has been a pretty busy weekend at the Williams household! It seems like there is never any down-time anymore! Friday night we went out to eat with some family and a few friends, and had a really good time. Afterwards, Michael and my cousin talked me into going "hog hunting"...needless to say...the hogs were apparently sleeping. We did see 1 bird and a skunk though...ha! Believe it or not, we had fun! Saturday, I went to Playtime Pizza with my mother-in-law, sis-in-law, niece, and nephew. If you haven't been there and you have kids...you should take them! My mother-in-law took me shopping for some maternity clothes, and we had a really good time. I got lots of cute things, just can't wait to be able to wear them!

So...about 6 months ago a friend of ours found out she was pregnant, and I told her I would have her a shower at my house when the time came. Well, today was the shower, and everything went perfectly! She had a really good turnout, and got LOTS of cute things for Baby Addison! About halfway through the shower, I realized that I was getting BABY FEVER...woohoo! Won't be too long I'll be opening all those sweet little gifts for our little one! We went out to eat with some friends afterwards, and finally...we are at home relaxing!

I have now made it through 11 weeks without ANY sickness, and I'm still crossing my fingers that it stays that way! I go for my next doctors appt next week and hopefully everything goes well! We hope we get to hear the heartbeat this time! I have yet to take any preggo pics, but I will be doing that here soon! To tell you the truth, I still don't look a bit different! Have a goodnight!

No comments: