Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Phone Photos Welcome!

smallwoods logo

The frame's everyone's talking about are 50% off for our Fall Sales Event! See what over 1+ million happy customers are raving about!

"This was my first order from SMALLWOODS! I ordered 3 large printed frames, two photos were professionally taken and the last one was from my iPhone 8. I was very nervous due to phone photos sometimes getting distorted. Man, I was wrong! Turn around time and shipping of my prints was fast. When I got all of my photos in, neatly packaged might I add, I was absolutely AMAZED at how beautifully they turned out! I will definitely be ordering from y'all again! Thank you!"

- Elizabeth Johnston

Smallwoods Guarantee

We make it simple — if you are not completely satisfied, we promise to make it right.

NEVER MISS AN UPDATE! FOLLOW US @SMALLWOODHOME
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Smallwoods

3750 West Loop 281

Longview, Texas 75604

 

You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive weekly updates from smallwoodhome.com. If you'd prefer not to receive updates, you can

Unsubscribe from emails like this | Opt-out from all

No comments: